Lassen Canyon Nursery Internship Program
The Lassen Canyon Nursery internship program offers the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working for one of the leading providers of nursery plants in the world. Our internship program was created to act as a pipeline for future Lassen Canyon Nursery employment. We aim to provide our interns with a comprehensive Lassen Canyon Nursery experience by blending direct employee mentorship, job shadowing, workshops and real-life projects. Our goal is for all our interns to cultivate their skills with real-work experience, as well as to provide each with the opportunities for growth in our expanding nursery plant business.
Internships can be designed to accommodate students that are currently enrolled in Spring and Fall semesters and are interested in Summer employment.
All Lassen Canyon interns will receive pay.
Who We Hire
What You’ll Do
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university BA/BS undergraduate, Master's or PhD program to apply. There are also Summer jobs for High School students as well
- Internships are available during summer (May/June) and vary from a minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 6 months
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills as well as a daily willingness to learn
You'll gain hands-on experience working on a project in one of the areas within Lassen Canyon Nursery in addition to:
- Gain hands-on experience by interning directly with a manager in your chosen field
- Cultivate knowledge, and gain experience directly related to your career goals
- Learn about different departments within Lassen Canyon Nursery by job-shadowing
- Develop your personal network while attending Lassen Canyon Nursery events
You'll also interact with senior management, as well as be working in Lassen Canyon facilities and socializing with other employees.
Where You’ll Work
You'll most likely work in the respective department's general headquarters.
How to Apply
You may apply by visiting our online application page, as well as call (530)222-2217 for more info regarding available internships. APPLY NOW
Current internships are available in the following departments:
Breeding Program (Redding, Watsonville, Shastina, California)
Customer Sales Representative (Redding, California)
Raspberry Lab (Redding, California)
Lassen Canyon International (Valencia, Spain)
Plant Health (Redding, California
Strawberry Sales (Watsonville, California)
Reception Desk (Redding, California)