Ideal Internship for:
The Intern will have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with our company's operations while utilizing their common sense and professionalism.
An intern will develop the following skills and traits:
- Confidence in providing customer service
- Answering Phones
- Electronic Filing
- Office equipment operation
- Experience working in an office atmosphere
Intern will also maintain company vehicle listing, insurance and registration documents; compile facts and process accident insurance claims; process company driver tickets and incidents.
Maintain sub contracted driver files and documentation according to legal state requirements.
Process documents and payments regarding state, county, and city permits necessary for company drivers to maintain operations.
Whom the Intern will be working with:
Lead receptionist/Office staff
A good intern candidate should have the following skills and traits:
- Basic knowledge of the strawberry fruit industry
- Professional appearance
- Be well-spoken
- Conduct themselves in a diplomatic manner
- Be motivated to learn and better themselves
- Be interested in working hard and learning and pleasing others
- Be reliable, dependable and trustworthy
- Have legible handwriting
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Respectful of all individuals